Mad Skills BMX 2 has finally arrived! See for yourself why Mad Skills games have been installed more than 40 million times worldwide, by action sports enthusiasts, professional athletes, and casual gamers alike. This is side-scrolling racing action as you’ve never experienced it, racing against people from across the globe on carefully designed tracks that will challenge your skills and — sometimes — your sanity.
* Amazing physics that combine arcade fun with key elements of realism
* 7 different bikes that can be unlocked, upgraded, and customized
* Tons of rider customization options to help you achieve your own on-track look
* Dozens of hand-crafted tracks, with more added every single week for free
* Weekly Jam competitions carried over from the smash-hit game Mad Skills Motocross 2
* Competition with friends, people from your state or region, and international players
* Evil bosses to defeat — a Mad Skills first!
* Dozens of fun achievements to unlock
Mad Skills BMX 2 will get major developer support, ensuring tons of meaningful updates in the weeks, months, and years to come. We already have additional game modes in the works!
Learn tips and tricks by watching our weekly show, The Turborilla Show, at twitch.com/turborillagames!
Support: turborilla.helpshift.com/a/bmx-2/ (Have a problem? Contact us and let us make it right!)
Gift this app! Just click the arrow beside the Buy App icon.
While this app is free to download and play, there are some items in the game that cost real money. Mad Skills BMX 2's monthly Premium subscription gives you extra tracks and bigger rewards in the game. The Premium subscription includes a free trial period that begins once your purchase has been confirmed with your iTunes Account. When the trial period concludes, your subscription will start and renew automatically. Your iTunes Account will be charged for the upcoming period unless you disable auto-renew or cancel your subscription in your Account Settings at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Also, Mad Skills BMX 2 links to social networks that are intended for an audience over the age of 13. This game includes advertising of Turborilla products and products from select partners.